Wizard Creek Consulting.

Website Promotion

Tips on promoting a website
" The fact is, everyone is in sales. Whatever area you work in, you do have clients and you do need to sell." Jay Abraham


You're settling for good when there's awesome.  Upgrade to Firefox 3.6!
Interesting Facts


Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Look at SEO From 2000-2009 - A Decade of 21st Century SEO - Jill Whalen

Jill Whalen on the history of SEO.
"I've been SEO'ing websites long before the 21st century began. We say on our website that it's been officially since 1995, but I was doing SEO for my old parenting website all the way back in 1993. For me, the start of this past decade in 2000 seems like only yesterday. Sometimes I feel I've been touting the same SEO processes and procedures for the past 10 years."


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?